Flic doesn‘t find any Sonos speaker

• Re: Setting up Flic for Sonos - searching

Hey folks! I‘m opening a new topic as
    I just bought a flic button and try to connect it with my Sonos at home. The flic app doesn’t find any of my 3 Sonos speakers. There is only the notification that I have to connect my iPhone to the same local network as my Sonos. Yes, that’s clear and both are in the same Wi-Fi. So what‘s wrong and how can I solve it?

• Now, you must know how to find Sonos speaker with Flic. So let's talk about more great experience about Sonos speaker.
    First of all, not sure whether you have already known that Audible audiobooks came back to Sonos speaker, which means that you can listen to Audible audiobooks on Sonos directly.
    Secondly, if you would like to listen to Spotify music on Sonos speakers, you can use Spotify Playlist Downloader for Mac to help me convert Spotify files to Sonos compatible audio format and then enjoy them on Sonos.
    For the detailed information, you can refer to this source page: How to Listen to Spotify on Sonos Speaker

• hi, they need to be connected to the same network. Are you connected t the same wifi with both Flic and sonos? If yes, they should be detected well.

by the wy, do you want to play audible audiobook on sonos too? if so, this post may help you too. good luck, my friend.

• FlicTeam

Hi! Sorry for a late response! Did you try reconnecting to the network your Sonos speakers are on and then restarting the Flic app (menu -> exit)?
    Also, make sure your speakers are first configured in the Sonos app. In the Sonos app where all your speakers are listed, make sure the speaker you want to trigger doesn’t belong to a user.
    If you've tried all these steps it should work, but if you sill have issues send us an email at support@shortcutlabs.com
    Let me know if you get it to work! :)

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.