Is UkeySoft Apple Music Converter worth Paying for?

• Yesterday, I forgot to renew my Apple Music subscription, Apple music disappeared after signing out, my Apple Music library has disappeared from my iPhone X but my entire Music library is still intact on iTunes library of the computer, but those downloaded songs can’t be played. Then, I pay for Apple Music membership for $9.99 a month again, and redownload songs I've purchased at the iTunes store directly to iPhone, I know that if I cancel Apple Music subscription I will lost my songs again.
    Then I search in Google searching to find a solution to keep Apple Music on PC and iPhone forever, finally, I find a popular Apple Music converter name UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, then I enter the official website to download the Windows version

It also offers the Mac version, because my computer is Windows 10, I download the Windows version.
    Before using this program, I also search some reviews about this UkeySoft Apple Music Converter online, some review websites say this UkeySoft software can remove the DRM protection from Apple Music tracks and convert Apple Music songs to mp3, then I download and try to convert 10 Apple Music tracks to MP3 via this Apple Music converter, this makes me very excited, the program really can convert the DRM protected Apple Music to mp3 and and save song’s information, such as the song title, artist name, album name, genre or album artwork. Then, I play these converted Apple Music songs via Windows Media Player on PC, it really keeps the original audio quality, this Apple Music converter is very great!

Because I use the trial version, I can only convert the first 3 minutes of each Apple Music tracks, most of my songs are longer than 3 minutes, if I buy the full version and register to unlock the restrictions, I can batch convert as many songs as I like for whole songs. Then I go to UkeySoft official store ready to buy Apple Music Converter, it costs $39.95 for a personal lifetime license, I think it's a little expensive, because I only pay Apple Music for $9.99 per month, but this software really useful and powerful.
    Due to all songs and playlist lost after canceling Apple Music subscription, if I have this software, I can keep Apple Music songs forever after I unsubscribe, even, I can transfer the converted songs to MP3 player and iPhone to playing offline. Is there someone used this software? Is UkeySoft Apple Music Converter worth buying?

• As we all know, MP3 is the most popular audio format out there. Therefore, converting Apple Music to MP3 is the most frequently question mentioned. If you want to listen to Apple Music on MP3 players, PSP, any mobile phone offline, you need to remove the DRM protection from Apple Music and convert them to MP3.

As you find 'How to Convert Apple Music to MP3' "Apple Music to MP3 converter"using Google search, there are a number of programs and solutions. In order to save your time to get a good quality audio, I think this UkeySoft is worth to pay, you can also see someone recommend this UkeySoft on reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleMusic/comments/ctrrqg/which_is_the_best_apple_music_converter_to/

• It really deserves your trust. It helped me convert Apple music playlists to iPod nano, and I fell in love with it.