Can I Keep Apple Music Forever?

• I am an new Apple Music subscriber, I am be invited to a 3-month free membership by my friend, after which the $ 9.99 / month membership fee will apply. This will also be a family plan, in which only six family members will be available for $ 14.99 / month. I know that I can't play the added and downloaded songs if I decide not to subscribe Apple Music after the free trial. So, I looking for an Apple Music Converter to keep Apple Music forever after free trial.

I found this site that provides the Apple Music converter, does this UkeySoft program can convert all my apple music playlists into mp3 files? I really want to play Apple Music on my Sony Walkman mp3 player and iPod Nano, but all songs downloaded from iTunes store come in m4p format which can't be played on non-apple devices. When I add Apple Music songs to iTunes library, I find the added Apple Music songs is AAC audio file, but most MP3 player can’t play AAC and M4A files. So, I need a third-part Apple music to mp3 convert to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 format. Does this UkeySoft Apple Music converter look safe, and does anyone have any better suggestions on how I can go about transferring songs from iTunes to MP3 player?