How can I permanently keep Apple Music? (Share A Smart Trick Here)

• You know that once you cancel Apple Music subscription, all your downloaded songs will be no longer accessible, right?

But TuneFab Apple Music Converter is a tool that will let you keep your entire Apple Music library even if you stop subscribing.

How it works? Actually, one thing that stops you from keeping your downloaded tracks for personal use is the DRM-based restriction. So first of all, TuneFab Apple Music Converter will help you remove DRM from Apple songs, and when the DRM is unlocked, you can use the software to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or M4A or other formats. It’s pretty easy to handle.

What about the sound quality of the converted songs? Is it the same as the original Apple Music quality?

My favorite part of using this tool is that it allows you to keep the original music quality of Apple Music, you can set bitrate as 256 Kbps and set sample as 441,000 Hz. One more advanced feature is that all the ID3 tags including title, artist, album, album artwork will be saved after conversion.

As you can see, you can add Applel Music tracks on the program, and choose output format, output folder and do other settings. When you finish the settings, you can click "Convert" button to get all DRM-free Apple Music songs at once.
    alt text

• We all know that even if you download the Apple Music songs, they go disappear once you unsubscribe Apple Music. So you need to learn how to truly save Apple Music songs to computer. Thanks for all the share. As for me, I use TunesKit Audio Converter since 2 years ago and it can not only convert Apple Music songs to MP3 but also convert iTunes audiobooks and Audible audiobooks.

• Apple music is a streaming music, so usually you can't keep them forever unless you convert Apple Music to mp3 on your local computer. check this tips on how to get Apple music free forever.
    Hope this tips help you out.

• Don't worry. Here is the solution, UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is a professional Apple Music DRM removal to completely remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, so that you can [Keep Apple Music Songs Forever!]

• Thanks for your generous sharing. I always used this Apple music converter, which also works well on downloading Apple Music for offline listening permanently. I convert all my Apple tracks to MP3 and save them to a hard disk for private collections. It is amazing that every track sounds like the original one and the ID3 tags are completely saved.