Guide to delete browser history on Mac (step-by-step)
timsamore last edited by timsamore
As browsing via Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac, your Mac may become slower and slower. At this time, what you should do is to clear the browser history on Mac. After that, your Mac will be clean and run fast. You can delete browser history manually or via Mac Cleaner by yourself.
- Delete Safari History Manually on Mac
- Launch Safari.
- Open the History tab, it will be found in the top menu.
- Click on “Clear History and Website Data…”.
- Choose to delete “All history”.
- Click on “Clear History”, then all your history would get deleted.
- Delete Chrome History Manually on Mac
- Open the Chrome browser on your Mac.
- Now open the menu list and click on “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Once you do this, a new window will open.
- Click on the “Clear Browsing Data” option and then all the browser history will be deleted from your Chrome browser.