Samsung S8 no google voice with flic

• I have a new Samsung S8, problem I have is that I cannot get google voice to activate, which is annoying because thats the reason I bought Flic so I can activate google voice while driving and dial a contact.

I press flick, get the receive tone, then get a buzzer sound as if it's denying the action.

Can you help please

• Hi. I've done exactly the same thing as you...purchased a Samsung S8...and it does not work with the Google Assistant. (I'm thinking part of the problem may be the change to Google Assistant on the S8...a different way of voice working.)

I'd guess the Pixel phones may have the same problem.

I'm also trying to find a way to get the 'Tasker' autovoice program to launch as well.

Can anyone on Flic please grab a Samsung S8 and try this out...this is one of the most popular phones in the world right now....and this voice feature is one of the most crucial to get working!

Thanks for any help.

• @mail-0 Nobody from Flic can be bothered to reply ?.. I read on google apps reviews that you have very poor customer services .. I can see now they are correct

Looks like your connection to Flic Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.