How to choose IFTTT recipe for Flic Button
I am currently trying to figure out how to assign a specific IFTTT Recipe / Applet to a Flic Double Click.
I understood that I need to create the desired recipe in IFTTT and add IFTTT to the desired Flic Action. But apparently I cannot assign a specific IFTTT.
So how does it work?
@steve I should note that adding IFTTT tags in the Android app is a bit of a hit-and-miss affair, because the screen doesn't update properly. But if you enter a tag, press save, leave the screen and go back to it, you should find it there.
The way I did it was:
- In the Flic app, under Providers (top right menu), choose IFTTT
- Add tag names for as many different IFTTT recipes as you need
- In IFTTT, create a new applet with Flic as the trigger.
- Choose "A Flic with a tag is clicked". You can select from your tags in the list, and create the rest of the recipe.
- Back in the Flic app, assign IFTTT as an action, and select the tag for your IFTTT applet.
That should be it!