Questions and Observations from Developing with Flics

• Hi, I have some mild issues with the way the flics change between devices they are paired to.
    these observations/questions come from running the Fliclib-linux-hci SDK on a Pi 3B using the built in Bluetooth interface and Raspbian Jessie version 8. The daemon then sends events to a Node-Red server in turn to my application.

Observation:

When a flic first connects to the Pi many press events fire in quick succession which appear with the time before the connection when the button was pressed.

Question:

I've seen varying amounts so is it, as many events as occurred within a certain time? is there a limit to the number of events? how long is this time period?

Observation:

If the connection channel is broken (i.e. during a scheduled reboot of the Pi), the flic will pair to any previously paired device.

Question:

Is this the correct behaviour? If so, how can I use the Linux SDK to send a request to the flic to forget it's previously paired devices? Otherwise I now have several flics that are not usable for development. When I am developing an application on a Pi that connects to a flic button, if i reboot the Pi then the flic connects to any of the other Pis that have been used for development with that flic. Please I need a fix to this.

Final question:

Is there a way to factory reset a flic or do they not have enough memory for that?

Cheers

Jack

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.