First use of Flic Twist. Feedback and feature requests
mitvortrieb last edited by
Received my Flic button, Flic Twist and Flic Hub yesterday. I mainly tried HUE and Spotifiy.
I post my feature requests here as I find the ideas section in this forum very confusing. Things get lost easily. I would prefer this project would run on github and could create issues.
- Better project management --> Issue tracking, feature requests, open source so community can help
- Battery cover: This will not last very long. Next time use a screw
- How can I change the battery in the Flic smart button?
- Show battery status of FLIC and FLIC twist in the app with a warning below 10%
- HUE: Allows us to switch between scences via double push. Right now is only on, off, toggle
- HUE: Show color temp in Kelvin. I think it very difficult to set the correct light in a repeatable way
- Allow us to configure actions (push / twist) over various providers not only one. E.g. I want to change light entensity via twist and sound volume of spotify / sonos via push twist
- New action: hold button 10 secs (or any over value). Hold button is now only used for pairing.
- Allow us to configure multiple action sets and make it we can change between them via double push. Indicate in which setting we are via the LEDs. For example you configure a first action set for light in living room, a second for sound control living room, a third for light control whole house and a fourth for sound control whole house. Now when you double push it switches between them. In which action set you are can be indicated via the LEDs. First LED (1st set), Last LED (last set) and two other LEDs for the other 2 sets. Or any other combination of LEDs. You could also use just the 4 LEDs at the top to indicate in which set the user is.
- Following the idea to have multiple action sets: A setting to choose what should happen when you changed the action set. Either keep this set or go back to default set after 10secs no new action.