I'd like to use a Flic to set up my phone for when i'm asleap. i.e. One button press to do the following:
- Set my phone to "Do Not Disturb" mode (priority notifications only)
- Set screen brightness to minimum
- Ensure Android "Sync" mode is active.
- Ensure Wifi is on and Mobile Data is off.
- Activate Twilight (anti-blue-light filter app)
- Maybe log my sleep time.
Then in the morning, a double-press would ideally:
- Disable "Do Not Disturb" mode
- Ensure ringtone volume is up.
- Set screen brightness to "automatic"
- Turn on Mobile Data
It seems I can do about half of these things, except:
- Unable to set screen brightness to "automatic"
- Unable to enable/disable "Do not disturb" mode.
- Unable to override the master Mute/Vibrate/Sound toggle on my phone.
- Unable to switch Mobile Data on/off.