I know your post is old, but I've been struggling too with connecting Flic 2 and Home Assistant. Using Flicd addon didn't give a stable integration, but this is a workaround I've found was quite stable. Works only with a Flic Hub and Apple Homekit running!
- In Home Assistant, set up an input boolean for single, double and hold for each Flic button. That's three input booleans for each button.
- Then expose Home Assistant to Homekit via the Homekit integration. You should now be able to control Home Assistant entities in Homekit, including your new input booleans.
- In the Flic app, set up your Flic button to run through Homekit
- In Homekit app, set up the button to turn on the input booleans corresponding to single, double and hold press.
- You can now create automations in Home Assistant, that fires when the states for your input booleans turn on. Also make an automation that turns off the input booleans again.