MacOS is a great operating system (according to its personalities) because of its stability, friendly interface, and speed. However, on Mac there are still quite a few small but quite annoying issues that affect your experience. Today I am writing this article to summarize the tips that I usually apply on my Macbook. These tips are small but significantly improve your experience. These tips have their own article. Today I just refine and synthesize the tricks I think are good and necessary according to my personal feelings. Readers for reference!
- Show hidden files on Mac.
- Show folder path on Mac
- Make your Mac sound when charging as iPhone
- How to install firmware password for Macbook
- Ways to take screenshots on a Mac
- Change the default image viewer on Mac
- Show your name on macOS Menubar
If you are interested or have any questions, please leave a message for me, I will guide you in detail. Thanks for reading.
Copywrite by GamesBx.