Here is a step by step approach to configuring a Flic button called “TEST BUTTON” to run Alexa routines. if you’ve used iFTTT before the process is similar.
- In Alexa SKILLS & GAMES search for and enable the Flic skill. (you will only have to do this once)
- In the flic app add a new Flic button and name it TEST BUTTON
- In the TEST BUTTON configuration page, under Click, Double Click, Hold, add the new Amazon Alexa Trigger option. Each of these triggers will show “This action has no configurable actions”.
- In the Alexa app select Routines and scroll down until you see TEST BUTTON - Click is pressed etc.
- In the Edit Routine page add your required action. I found it easier to omit renaming the routine as the app will name the routine using the default name of the trigger e.g. TEST BUTTON - Click is pressed
That’s It, I hope it works for you,