- Keep your website platform and software up to date :
• If our website and the software are not checked properly it can allow intruders and malware to take advantage of the site.
• Whenever we get an update check it and install it immediately.
• Even the site certificate should be kept up to date. This won’t affect the website performance but help the website to show up in the search engine.
- Use security plugins :
• Just as we protect our Laptop from malware and virus, we require a security plugin to protect our website. For this, we require security plugins.
• Sucuri Firewall is a good paid option, and there are free firewall plugins available in the market.
- Install SSL Certificate :
• An SSL Certificate ensures that the website is secure and can transfer data securely from the server to the person’s browser.
• You have various SSL options available in the market. Domain validation, business validation, and extended validation. Out of these three business validation and extended validation is a must by Google to receive a green “SECURE” signal to the website.
• We at B-Webdesign Mumbai, which is also the best website design agency in Mumbai helps you to get an SSL Certificate .
- Use HTTPS Encryption :
• Once you have installed SSL Certificate your website qualifies for HTTPS Encryption.
• An HTTPS certificate should be renewed every year.
- Create Secure Passwords :
• Only setting a unique password is not enough, you need to come up with passwords that are not used anywhere and store them outside the website directory so that it is not easily available to the hacker easily.
• For Example, you should use a 16- digit jumbled number and letters as a password. You should store the password in an offline file on a different computer or hard drive.
- Hide Your Admin Folders :
• We have various options to hide the admin folders. One of the best options is re-naming the folder to some boring name such as FOLDER-1, FOLDER-2, etc. This becomes difficult for the hacker to locate the file and hack the website. And even your website is secured.
- Keep Error Massage Simple :
• If our error message gives away any information, then the hackers can get information about the root directory. And through this, they can exploit the website and add virus into it.
• So instead of giving away many details, we should just keep it simple and should write 404 errors or the site is unreachable.
- Always Hash Password :
• If we store passwords on our website make sure that it is stored in HASH format. This format makes sure that the hacker is not able to locate where and what is the password.
• If the password is stored in plain text format then the hackers can easily locate is and misuse the password.
B-Webdesign Mumbai is also considered as one of the best website design company in Mumbai which offers dynamic website designs according to the clients requirement.
<a href="www.bwebdesignmumbai.in">B-Webdesign</a> Website and software Designing - Development offers Dynamic Website Designing services to the clients and let them enjoy the benefit to reach the prospective consumer in a much easier and effective way. With a challenging and highly professional set up of proficient designers, we imply the customer’s business idea into a lively design that depicts its purpose of business with full features. B-Web Design Website and software Designing - Development work out to give the client a real time experience from the dynamic website designs which give them great features like user-friendly, effectiveness and interactivity with let them fulfill their goal of earning sales.
Web development company in mumbai
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY VISIT OUR WEBSITE : https://www.bwebdesignmumbai.in/
Latest posts made by seo 0
Security Tips To Protect Your Website
Importance of a Facebook Page
Importance of Facebook Page
INCREASED EXPOSURE: As facebook has a huge number of users it would directly help you to get traffic to your website. It even helps you to find better clients as compared to other social media platforms.
GROW BRAND AWARENESS: Facebook offers more alternative measures to reach out to the audience. Sponsored posts help to reach out to a large number of people and which directly generates brand awareness and creates traffic on your website.
REACH TO TARGETED AUDIENCE: Sponsered Advertisement helps us to target a large number of audiences and that to potential customers. You can target audiences within a small radius and you will be able to create and generate huge traffic to your website.
PROVIDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Facebook helps in providing faster and satisfactory customer support. Through this solving queries and problems becomes easier. B-Webdesign is a website design and development company in Mumbai , who helps you to create facebook page and also help increase social traffic.This increases the level of satisfaction of the customer and can help in developing personal relationships with them.
RAISING AWARENESS: Liking and sharing are excellent tools for a business in achieving multi-level marketing. This means that once the page is liked, people will receive updates made by the business and even their friends will be able to see the page.
We at B-Webdesign are professional website design company in Mumbai, we also cater into digital marketing services like Email Marketing, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing.
Why is Company Culture Important?
Building culture is important as it gives positive and strong opportunities for employees. Having a good company culture builds trust and collaboration between team members. We at Placement Mumbai help candidates to get hired in companies with the best culture.
• A strong workforce through talent recruitment
• Loyalty through job satisfaction
• Higher rates of productivity through motivation and dedication
• Positive morale through reduced stress
How Can I Build a Better Company Culture?
Building a good company culture takes time and we need to have patience. We will not be able to make the best culture over night.
Start from step one and work through step 5 in order to help build a solid company culture:
- Answer these three core questions: (1) Why does our company exist? (2) What is our passion? (3) What do we want to achieve?
- Take a look at your current culture and specify what needs to change.
- Hire the right people to fill in the gaps in talent, skills, attitudes, and personalities.
- Find ways to measure a successful shift in culture.
- Constantly reinforce your core values.
Building Company Culture Through Better Hiring Processes
Building a positive company culture that employees will love to be a part of begins with the hiring process. So we are the best Placement Agency In Mumbai which gives candidates an opportunity to work with companies with the best culture.