Thanks for the reply.
That seems to have solved the problem - the alert and connection issue seem to have gone away.
Now the only problems are:
- Incredibly slow to connect to the hub from phone app - if it does at all. Often connection simply fails.
- Regularly hanging of the app when connecting to the hub.
- Very very very slow to load the Provider page when adding actions.
- Very long lag between button clicks and the action happening
- Buttons not correctly responding to number of clicks - e.g. two clicks triggers the single click action.
At the moment, my feeling is that this all works better with just my phone. The hub has not added anything, and just made things worse.
Other than that, everything is great!