Smart Life discontinuance of IFTTT

• From the end of May Smart Life/Tuya will no longer integrate with IFTTT making a lot of people's flic buttons useless from that point on. Is it possible for flic to set up a partnership with Tuya to enable a direct connection into the Smart Life app.

• FlicTeam

Yeah it's sad they removed IFTTT support. Maybe IFTTT increased the prices too much or something...

Anyway, we'll buy a few Tuya devices to our office and play around and see if we could build some integration. We have also reached out to Tuya.

• I'm also having this issue, I was having problems with my flic control of smart life curtains and disconnected smart life, to try and fix and then when I went to reconnect it was gone. It's a shitty situation. I hope that there will be a solution with flic connecting to smart life and hopefully allow toggle of open and close.

• @terry Ditto! I'm really worried about the loss of functionality with this loss. I was all prepared to buy another tranche of buttons, but there will definitely not be enough support in my house to warrant those buttons. A direct link to SmartLife would be smart and helpful.