App Updates: version 3!
Android version 3.0.1
- Added Flic Hub support
- Tasks have changed place for clarity and to leave space for the Flic Hub. You can now find Tasks under the Main menu in the top right corner of the app.
- MAJOR rebuild under the hood. Flic App will now run smoother, better and more reliably than ever.
- IKEA Trådfri Lights now works as expected
- OSRAM Lightify Lights now works better in EU
- LIFX Toggle Lights now works as expected.
- LOTS of small bug fixes and optimizations.
iOS version 3.0.0
Introducing: The Flic Hub!
The Flic Hub makes Flic even better.
Flic buttons connect with the hub directly. Your phone does not need to be around, so anyone can use the buttons at any time.
With the hub, you can have up to 63 buttons and even control your TV and Stereo over IR.
You can of course still use your Flics with your phone as usual. Your phone connected Flics now lives in the "Phones" tab.
For all the Widget users (formerly known as Tasks), you can now find your widgets under the Main menu in the top right corner of the app.