Hacking the flic hub

• Is there a walkthrough or readme on how to access the underlying linux system on the flic hub?

From the indiegogo campaign:
    "If you know what you’re doing, you’ll recognize the structure of the Flic Hub. It’s basically an advanced Linux computer, much like a better-looking Raspberry Pi, with a two separate Bluetooth controllers (yep, two) for increased stability, excellent connectivity features and brilliant design. And yes, you can hack it as you please."

The only reason I bought this was because it was marketed as customizable, but so far I am stumped.

nmap shows it registers itself as flic.lan, but the only open port is 53 (typically for DNS).

• @emil would this "custom stuff" maybe include being able to send HTTP requests directly to a server instead of THROUGH flic as a service? I would really love this!

EDIT: Sorry, just found out that it in fact does not go through flic. I was able to send request to local IP when I was positive I did not have internet connection.

• @emil You guys have been giving same under development status for so long now. Any chance you can provide more details on what is holding up the SDK, how far along you might be, when you hope to get it out.

• FlicTeam

@tonsit we are working on a hub sdk which lets you do custom stuff, but it's not ready yet