"Could not add user to Hub" - Not working and persistent alert in iOS App. Please help.
justmad37 last edited by
I am also experiencing the same problem
alan.oxtoby last edited by
I got my flic today and running in to this exact same issue, is there a fix yet?
techyowl last edited by
@Emil I am running into this exact same issue with my new Flic Hub LR and resettings/troubleshooting has lead nowhere any possibility you can fix it for my hub as well? Thank you. I really just want to get my IFTTT connection reestablished.
stockers last edited by
Thanks for the reply.
That seems to have solved the problem - the alert and connection issue seem to have gone away.
Now the only problems are:
- Incredibly slow to connect to the hub from phone app - if it does at all. Often connection simply fails.
- Regularly hanging of the app when connecting to the hub.
- Very very very slow to load the Provider page when adding actions.
- Very long lag between button clicks and the action happening
- Buttons not correctly responding to number of clicks - e.g. two clicks triggers the single click action.
At the moment, my feeling is that this all works better with just my phone. The hub has not added anything, and just made things worse.
Other than that, everything is great!
We made a last-minute backend configuration. Could you please try again now?